Mar 30, 2009

Them good ol' days.

Remember those days when we were young and life seemed to pass at a crawl?

I so do. I remember those days fondly, when I'd look forward to summer where all I had to worry about were my chores. I'd run around the streets with a few neighborhood kids, we'd ride bikes in the neighborhood church parking lot, collect golf balls and sell them at the local golf course and eat our weight in Popsicles.

Summer of last year I got a little taste of that when I went on a family trip to Page, AZ. We booked a timeshare for two weeks on a houseboat. It was the best time of my life... My family's a little crazy, but whose isn't?

Man, to be a kid again...

3 Comments:

  1. So@24 said...
    You missed the most important part!

    ...

    What flavor of Popsicles?
    Christina said...
    orange!!! of course.
    Anonymous said...
    ha ha ha I so remember the golf ball thing! money makers!!!

Post a Comment