Sep 28, 2008

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Seriously?

I think there's been leaking gas from my stove or my mom hid open paint remover cans underneath my bed.

Last weekend I went to Target to buy the normal toiletries.. face wash, acne cream, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo & conditioner...

or what i THOUGHT was shampoo and conditioner... until this morning when i realized for the first time that i'd been washing my hair with TWO bottles of conditioner for the past week...

it's not even like they're the same consistency! one lathers up and the other stays more creamy!

fortunately i can argue that they both look identical to eachother save two small minor details... one says shampoo, the other conditioner, and the shampoo has a number 1 on it and the conditioner, respectively, a number 2. BUT both of these minute details! i swear.

i'm so smart. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment