Feb 8, 2009

Adore...

Thanks to Clever Girl Goes Blog... I've been assigned a meme!

What I must do is list ten things I like that start with the letter "A".

So... Here it goes.

1. Ansel Adams. Do I get points for the double "A"? My FAVORITE photographer. I wish I were as talented as he.



2. Avocados. They are so good!





3. Architecture... I love looking at architecture, especially that of really old buildings... One of my favorite places is Falling Water, a home built by Frank Lloyd Wright. I dont usually like modern styled buildings, but this one is so beautiful and it incorporates it's surroundings really well. If you haven't been, you need to go.


4. American Eagle Outfitters. I love this store!!! I love their sweaters and their flip flops the most!


5. America's Next Top Model... I love the photography aspect of it the most. I wish that I could work those photo shoots but from the photographers side of it. I hate that all the girls are so skinny. Ick. We need to change our image of what beauty is!


6. Apple... Not the fruit, although I love those too... I love Apple computers. I love my iPod. I'm not completely sold on the iPhone, I think I'll keep my Blackberry, thank you.


7. Archery. I used to do it as a kid... My step dad was really into it and so we'd go to tournaments... I think I even won a medal.



8. Anemone... That is a sea anemone. They are awesome... They are so beautiful and colorful, I was able to touch some while at the Long Beach Aquarium. They are also the home to clown fish, they're pretty too.


9. A Midsummer Nights Dream, my favorite play written by Shakespeare.



10. AIX-EN-PROVENCE!!!!!!!!!!! It's a town in the south of France and I lived there for a year!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it... I would go back in a heart beat... Maybe I'll sell my kidney to buy my plane ticket... Any takers?


I'm gonna cheat...

11. Angelina Jolie... She is one bad ass actress... Did I just say ass? Hunh...


12. Austen... Jane Austen. One of the BEST authors EVER.


13. Art... Especially photography. I love photography... I also love, paintings. Monet is awesome.

Ok, I could go on... But I'm going to bore you... :) If you want to do this meme, comment and I'll assign you a letter!

4 Comments:

  1. Aurora Mckeehan-Vilchis said...
    i want a letter! :)
    Anonymous said...
    I'm in! Just don't kill me with some wacked out letter like Q or Z.... I know you just decided to give those to me... I mean it, don't! ha ha

    Very creative! Godd job!
    Christina said...
    Aurora!!! Your letter is S!!!

    Kym!!! Your letter is H!!!

    Good luck!
    Anonymous said...
    cute post!

Post a Comment