Jun 29, 2009

Forward Thinking Again

In reference to my old blog... Where I started my PREBucket List... I wanted to add to it...

26. Seduce my husband... when I get one.

27. Have a God-based marriage

28. Build a darkroom

29. Have children

30. Always put God first

31. See Incubus in concert

32. Eat sushi in Japan

33. Laugh until I cry

34. Spend the whole night at the beach

35. Live in France (again)

36. Go on a Missions trip (where ever Gods leads me)

37. Get a tat, big or small

38. Have five dogs... at once.

39. Kiss in the rain

40. Spend an obscene amount of money on ONE thing that I really want and not feel guilty about it.

1 Comment:

  1. Anait said...
    Hi there! Don't remember how I stumbled on your blog, but I love it :)
    I have a "things to do before I'm 30" list...most of them involve travel, although at this point it looks like i'll have to win the lottery or marry rich to have enough time/money to accomplish them all ;)

Post a Comment