Jan 19, 2009

Meme theif...

Okay, so this is a "Four" Meme.

Here goes:

4 Dishes I Like to cook...

  1. Italian. There's this pasta dish by Giada de Laurentiis that I'm in love with... Well, I'm in love with everything she cooks and her... Anyway, it has sausage, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesean, and fresh mozerella mixed with penne pasta. It's wonderful.
  2. Technically, it's not cooking... but I love salad... I can't get enough of it. And one of my favorite dressings is a homemade dressing with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey. Can't get much better than that.
  3. Steamed veggies. I eat them practically every night, and they never get old.
  4. Salmon. There's this pecan crusted salmon we get from Trader Joe's... It's so good. I'd eat it everyday if I didn't fear mercury poisoning.

4 Qualities I Love in People:

  1. Perserverance. I'm in awe of people who when kicked while they're down, get up and dust themselves off and continue. Wow.
  2. Honesty. Does this really need to be said? I mean, just flippin be honest folks, really. What's the dang point in lying?
  3. Faith. If you don't have faith, you have nothing.
  4. Loyalty. I really really really hate fake people. If you don't like me, stop being friendly in front of me and talking crap behind my back. If you've got beef with me, confront me.

4 Places I Have Been:

  1. France. I'd go back in a heart beat... Oh, what? You bought me a ticket? =]
  2. Solvang. Amazing little Danish touristy town near Santa Barbara. If you haven't been there, go.
  3. Texas. Uh, I was born there.
  4. Germany! Ja!

4 Things in My Bedroom

  1. Books. A load of them.
  2. iHome. If it weren't for this fine piece of technology, I wouldn't get up on time.
  3. Earrings. More earrings than any one person should really have. I love me some earrings.
  4. Two really old cameras. Circa 1950. Bought them at some open air markets while in France. Merci France!

4 Dirty Words I Like

  1. Merde/Scheiße. It doesn't really count if it's in another language... Right?
  2. Hunh... I really don't have any other dirty words that I like...
  3. Damn.
  4. Ok... So sue me. I don't curse like a sailor.

And with that, I am tagging:

1. Kym

2. Aurora

3. Katie

4. Astrid

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am on my way to work on it right now friend!! You are so cute! and i am pretty sure that the whole earring issue is what makes us friends! we are like our own support group! Love yah! :)
    So@24 said...
    Faith in what exactly?

    Ourselves?
    Christina said...
    Faith in God.

    I'd be interested to see what you write for this meme... I'm officially adding you.

Post a Comment