Jan 30, 2009

25 things...

Thought I'd carry this over from facebook...

25 random facts about me

1. I LOVE fish tacos
2. I can bend my tongue in half...
3. I want to move to France
4. I sometimes dream in French
5. I prefer homemade to store bought food
6. I would rather be at Disneyland than watching the Super Bowl
7. I love the smell of books, rain, puppy breath, babies, sun block, and jasmine
8. God has blessed my life beyond measure. I am forever indebted to Him and grateful that I know Him
9. I wish I had a green thumb
10. I hate walking around in wet shoes. It makes me cranky.
11. I smile... a lot.
12. I miss my Nama, every day.
13. I am not quite sure where my place is in this world
14. I love looking at model homes
15. I am a control freak
16. I eventually want to build my own house... and fill it with family
17. I hate all things dealing with roast, pork chops, stew, cassarole... SICK.
18. I am an Angels fan... Except for when I'm around the Talleys... then I'm a Dodgers fan.
19. I want a tattoo but will never get one.
20. I like to challenge myself
21. I usually sleep without a top sheet
22. I love documenting my life through photos
23. I really really love tea parties, I'm hooked
24. I'm a dreamer, and when I dream... I dream BIG
25. I have a freckle on the bottom of my left foot, the palm of my right hand and near the corner of my right eye

2 Comments:

  1. So@24 said...
    How many tea parties are you attending??
    Christina said...
    Actually... I've only attend four... But they were awesome... I love tea.

Post a Comment