Jan 25, 2009

The morning after...

Why is it that on my lazy day, I can't think of anything fun to do?

Yet, the morning after, I thought of TONS of things I could've done. Scrapbooking (I'm still not finished with my scrapbook from my year in France... and that was 2005/2006), finish crocheting my scarf (started in the beginning of December), read (I have a bazillion books I want to read! And did I read yesterday? Nope), play Guitar Hero (My plan is to be the best... in the world.), or take a nap (I never take naps...).

Ugh.

I need to make a list for the next time I have a lazy day.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ugh I always do that! Usually I sleep so late that half the day is gone and then I just fall around the house waiting for time to pass. Then monday comes and I realise how much I could have gotten done. *sigh*
    So@24 said...
    I totally thought this post was going to be about something else.

    Ah well.

    But the guitar hero part made up for it!
    Christina said...
    LMAO

    Hmph. I wish.

Post a Comment